- Complete enterprise management for efficient, integrated building and security management in a single solution
- Consistent use of world-wide open IT standards for configuring, interfacing and displaying makes the system extremely user and installer friendly
- Provides even better integration of Bosch and 3rd party systems through OPC compliance
- Easily links alarm information to user-defined action-plans and location maps, for a faster and safer reaction from the operator
- Modular structure makes it easy to create a security solution which best meets your requirements
BOSCH - BIS OVERVIEW AND BASIC PACKAGE V 4.0
Operating Systems (standalone or client/server mode): Windows 7 SP1 (32 or 64 bit, but not Home or Starter editions) Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit) Note: The default database delivered with this BIS Version is SQL Server 2012 SP1 Express edition.
Other Software: IIS 7.0 or 7.5 Note: not necessary on BIS connection servers Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11 in compatibility mode .NET 2.0, .NET 3.51 and .NET 4.0Note: Remove all versions of .NET 4.5 Latest drivers and OS updates are highly recommended.
Minimum hardware requirements: Intel i3 processor or higher 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended) 80 GB of free hard disk space VGA graphics adapter with a resolution of 1280 x 1024 and at least 32k colors 100 Mbit Ethernet card (PCI) 1 free USB port or network share for installation
Operating Systems (standalone or client/server mode): Windows 7 SP1 (32 or 64 bit) Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 bit)
Other Software: ASP.NET IIS 7.0 and 7.5 Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11 in compatibility mode(Note: The SEE client requires IE 9.0) .NET 2.0, .NET 3.51 (for Video Engine with DiBos), and .NET 4.0
Minimum hardware requirements: Intel i3 or higher 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended) 20 GB free hard disk space Graphics adapter with 1280 x1024 resolution, 32k colors, 256MB dedicated memory with OpenGL 1.2 or later 100 Mbit Ethernet card
Additional minimum requirements for VIE (Video Engine) clients: No Windows Server operating systems Intel i5 processor or higher For camera sequencing, virtual matrix or Multiview add 4GB RAM Latest video drivers are highly recommended. Use the Windows dxdiag tool to make sure drivers are no more than 1 year old. Remove all versions of .NET 4.5