- Door monitor with sounder alert
- Sequential Logic Input (SLI)
- Internal vertical pointability
- Wrap-around coverage pattern with precise pattern control
- Up to 64 second adjustable latch time
- Selectable relay trigger mode
- Selectable fail safe/fail secure modes
- Adjustable sounder volume
- Activation LED
BOSCH - DS160 SERIES HIGH PERFORMANCE REQUEST-TO-EXIT DETECTORS
Operating Temperature: -29°C to +49°C (-20°F to +120°F) For UL Certificated installations, 0°C to +49°C (+32°F to +120°F)
Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 MHz to 1000 MHz at 50 V/m
- Complies with Environmental Class II (EN50130-5)
Dimensions: 4.5 cm x 17.1cm x 4.4 cm (1.80 in. x 6.75 in. x 1.75 in.)
Material: High impact ABS plastic enclosure
Power Loss Default: Programmable fail-safe or fail-secure modes.
Timer: Programmable reset accumulative or non-reset counting mode.
Current Draw: 8 mA nominal standby current, 39 mA at 12 VDC in alarm
Voltage: 12 VAC or VDC to 30 VAC or VDC
Alarm Output: Two Form C relay contacts each rated 1 A at 30 VAC or VDC for resistive loads
Indicators: 1 activation LED
Relay Latch Time: Adjustable from 0.5 sec to 64 sec.