- Video and data models available
- No adjustments required
- Long distance–high security
- Surface-mount or rack-mount units
- Video models support NTSC, PAL, and SECAM standards
- Wide operating temperature range
- Data communication link supports keyboards used with Allegiant Series of Switcher/Control Systems, Divar Series of Digital Video Recorders, and System4 Series of Multiplexers
BOSCH - LTC 4600 AND 4700 SERİES FİBER OPTİCS
Common Specifications ;
NOTE: Specifications noted below apply to all models unless otherwise specified in applicable model section.
Optical Connector Type: ST (most modules)
Optical Fiber Compatibility: 50/125 µm or 62.5/125 µm, graded index multimode glass fiber rated for a minimum bandwidth of 600 MHz-Km. For 50/125 fiber, subtract 4 dB from the specified optical budget value.
Optical Distance Specifications: Specified transmission distances are limited to the optical loss of the fiber and any additional loss introduced by connectors, splices, and patch panels. The modules are designed to operate over the entire optical loss budget range, so they do not require a minimum loss in order to operate.
Data and Power Connections: Removable screw terminal blocks
Construction: Surface-mountable metal enclosure designed to maximize EMI/RFI shielding
Operating Temperature: –40°C to 74°C (–40°F to 165°F)
Storage Temperature: –40°C to 85°C (–40°F to 185°F)
Humidity: 0% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- LTC 4600/00 blank panel (1 rack slot). Used to cover unused slots in LTC 4637 Series racks.
- Replacement Power Supply Part Numbers
UPA-1509-60: For 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz models
UPA-1509-50: For 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz models